Monday, February 15, 2010

3 Day Weekend

Right now I'm sitting in Keen's family room watching the snow fall as the kids run around and play. We have had a good weekend in Jackson. Broderick, Libby, and I spent Saturday with Dory, Aubrey, Owen, and Maggie. After two basketball games we had lunch at Pizza Hut and then headed to Jackson. We went to see The Lightning Thief, which was amazing! The kids (and us) ate a tremendous amount of popcorn (It was our dinner!).

Yesterday, we went to Applebee's. The kids were a bit wild. They attacked the appetizer and demolished the chips in about 60 seconds. We then went to Keen's to visit. The snow began coming down really hard, and the kids and I decided to stay over at Keen's. I am hoping that the snow lets up so we can head back to Bonne Terre soon. I have a ton of laundry and lesson plans to write for tomorrow. Going to just enjoy my day while I'm here, and try not to worry too much about the weather!

No comments: