Hey All,
Back to school/work today. It was so hard for us to get up this morning. Broderick said his morning started off bad when he was knocked out of his game in the first round and someone took his pencil, but it got better from there. Libby has complained about a tummy ache today, and is now asleep in her room. After schoool, we went out to the van to find a flat tire! Luckily, Ronnie was able to come over and put air in it.
I'm sitting here alone right now, and tired myself. I sat down to watch a DVR'd episode of The Young and the Restless, but the DVR messed up and I only saw 10 minutes of it. The boys are all off at basketball practice/games and it's just Libby and me. We will all be heading to Kelleam's last home game tonight. It is senior night, and the team will be recognizing all senior players. All the mom's have a special surprise for our boys. I'll tell you more about it later.
Even though it sounds like the day was a bust, I am very happy to lead the life I do! I hope you all had a good day! -Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like it was a Monday at your house! I'm glad you are using your blog though...it's fun to get on and read it all.
Post a Comment